The RIDGID 63588 SeeSnake Standard Camera Reel with TruSense Technology, 325 ft. Push Cable and 35mm Fixed Camera Head (NTSC), is a ruggedized camera reel in the SeeSnake family of premier diagnostic systems. Equipped with the largest diameter SeeSnake camera head, the Standard reel is your go-to machine for inspecting long runs in main sewer laterals. Everything about the Standard reel suggests durability, from the all-metal frame and hardened stainless steel camera head to the stiff cable. TruSense technology provides a high dynamic range (HDR) image sensor and a TiltSense inclinometer for SeeSnake CSx series Wi-Fi enabled monitors (sold separately).
The 63588 SeeSnake Standard Camera Reel features an HDR image sensor, which offers bright, clear in-pipe imaging in difficult lighting conditions. TiltSense displays the camera's pitch in a pipe on a connected SeeSnake CSx series monitor (sold separately). Down pipe visibility is vastly improved with HDR, giving more clearly defined detail of pipe characteristics. Rugged, high-intensity LEDs allow for exceptional viewing and long life with the Standard reel. The powerful FleXmitter sonde has long range and preserves the camera's ability to make turns.
The Standard reel is ideal for inspecting 2 to 12 in. (51 to 305 mm) lines and comes with a 325 ft. (99 m) push cable. The push cable is reinforced with fiberglass and flexible enough to travel through sharp 90° bends, yet stiff enough to push the camera head long distances.
The FleXmitter sonde helps locate points of interest in the pipe. FleXmitter sondes have long, powerful antennas capable of putting out a signal strong enough to pinpoint the camera's location underground, while still preserving its flexibility through turns.
The Standard reel works with any SeeSnake monitor to record and distribute inspections. Pair it with a SeeSnake CSx series Wi-Fi enabled monitor (sold separately) to deliver professional multimedia reports to your customers quickly and easily. Available SeeSnake CSx monitors include the CS6x, CS6xPak, CS65x, and CS12x monitors.
TruSense technology establishes a two-way communication link between the camera head and a connected CSx series Wi-Fi enabled monitor (sold separately). Advanced on-camera sensors convey valuable information about the in-pipe environment.
Included TruSense Sensors
The TiltSense inclinometer measures the camera's degree of tilt and displays it on a CSx series Wi-Fi enabled monitor (sold separately), giving you a useful indicator of the camera's angle as it lays inside the pipe.
HDR Image Sensor
The high dynamic range (HDR) image sensor expands the camera's dynamic range, allowing a greater ratio of bright and dark areas to be displayed in the same image at the same time without reducing visibility. The result is superior clarity and detail, allowing you to quickly and easily identify problem areas.
- For inspecting 2 in. to 12 in. lines up to 325 ft.
- Offers unmatched reliability and performance in a ruggedized package
- Helps users to diagnose and locate problems in drain and sewer systems
- Equipped with TruSense technology:
- Data-enabled camera head communicates with a connected CSx series Wi-Fi enabled monitor (sold separately)
- HDR image sensor offers bright, clear in-pipe imaging in difficult lighting conditions
- TiltSense data sensor indicates camera's angle as it lays inside the pipe
- Stiff 325 ft. push cable ideal for long runs, particularly in larger pipes with fewer turns
- Rugged, high-intensity LEDs provide exceptional viewing and long life
- Powerful FleXmitter sonde has long range and preserves camera's ability to make turns
- Suitable for use with any SeeSnake monitor or recorder (available separately)
- Molded, rust-resistant drum captures debris to keep job site clean
- Line Capacity: 2 in. to 12 in.
- Maximum Run: 325 ft.
- Sonde: 512 Hz
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Reel Frame Diameter: 32 in.
- Camera Diameter: 1.365 in.
- Camera Length: 1.68 in.
- Push Cable Diameter: 0.44 in.
- Push Cable Length: 325 ft.
- Operating Temperature: -4˚ to 104˚F (-20˚ to 40˚C)
- Waterproof Depth: 330 ft.
- Video Resolution: 656 x 492 NTSC
Catalog # 63588
**If labeled as "out of stock," please call 888-258-9359 for availability**
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.