The RIDGID SeeSnake Standard Camera Reel with 200 ft. Push Cable and Color Camera Head (PAL), is a durable reel and camera system that helps users diagnose and locate problems in drain and sewer systems. Every component in the SeeSnake Standard Video Inspection System has been engineered and tested to ensure rugged and reliable operation on the kinds of jobs users encounter every day.
The SeeSnake Standard camera is ideal for inspecting 2 in. to 12 in. drain lines. The flexible camera head can negotiate multiple hard 90° bends. The fiberglass-reinforced pushrod is flexible enough to easily travel through bends, yet stiff enough to push the camera head up to 325 ft. The scene as viewed by the camera is transmitted to a viewing screen (sold separately) and may be recorded to DVD, VCR, SD or USB storage device, depending on the Camera Control Unit employed. The CountPlus component enables the display of real-time distance measurement and custom text overlays on the video screen (sold separately) which can also be recorded with the video as an overlay.
- For inspecting 2 in. to 12 in. lines up to 325 ft.
- Helps users to diagnose and locate problems in drain and sewer systems
- 100% hardened stainless steel camera head spring assembly ensures optimum durability
- Rugged, high-intensity LED lights provide exceptional viewing and long life
- Built-in flexible transmitter makes locating easy and is compatible with hand-held locators (available separately)
- Flexible camera head can negotiate multiple hard 90° bends
- Equipped with "CountPlus" distance counter for real-time distance measurement
- Fiberglass-reinforced pushrod is flexible enough to travel through bends, yet stiff enough to push camera head
- Suitable for use with any SeeSnake monitor or recorder (available separately)
- Molded, rust-resistant drum captures debris to keep job site clean
- Wide pipe diameter capacity range makes system ideal for large range of inspection needs
- Line Capacity: 2 in. - 12 in.
- Maximum Run: 325 ft. (requires 325 ft. cable assembly, not included)
- Sonde: 512 Hz
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Reel Frame Diameter: 32 in.
- Camera Diameter: 1.365 in.
- Camera Length: 1.68 in.
- Push Cable Diameter: 0.44 in.
- Push Cable Length: 200 ft.
- Operating Temperature: -4˚ to 104˚F (-20˚ to 40˚C)
- Waterproof Depth: 330 ft.
- Video Resolution: 768 x 576 PAL
Catalog # 14103
**If labeled as "out of stock," please call 888-258-9359 for availability**
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.