The RIDGID SeeSnake Mini Camera Reel with 200 ft. Push Cable and Color Camera Head, 230VAC Line Input, is a durable reel and camera system that helps users diagnose and locate problems in drain and sewer systems. Every component in the SeeSnake Mini Video Inspection System has been engineered and tested to ensure rugged and reliable operation on the kinds of jobs users encounter every day.
The SeeSnake Mini camera is ideal for inspecting 1.5 in. to 8 in. drain lines. The flexible camera head can negotiate multiple hard 90° bends. The fiberglass-reinforced pushrod is flexible enough to easily travel through bends, yet stiff enough to push the camera head up to 200 ft. The scene as viewed by the camera is transmitted to a viewing screen (sold separately) and may be recorded to DVD, VCR, SD or USB storage device, depending on the Camera Control Unit employed. The CountPlus component enables the display of real-time distance measurement and custom text overlays on the video screen (sold separately) which can also be recorded with the video as an overlay.
- For inspecting 1 in. to 8 in. lines up to 200 ft.
- Ideal for where portability and maneuverability are crucial, including multi-story buildings, rooftops, and confined areas
- Built-in 512 Hz sonde makes it easy to locate points of interest during pipe inspection
- Metal frame and rugged drum stand up to the rigors of demanding jobsites
- Push cable tackles a wide range of lateral and mainline applications
- 100% hardened stainless steel camera head spring assembly ensures optimum durability
- Rugged, high-intensity LED lights provide exceptional viewing and long life
- Flexible camera head can negotiate multiple hard 90° bends
- Equipped with "CountPlus" distance counter for real-time distance measurement
- Suitable for use with any SeeSnake monitor or recorder (available separately)
- Line Capacity: 1 1/2 in. to 8 in.
- Maximum Run: 200 ft.
- Sonde: 512 Hz
- Weight: 24.5 lbs.
- Reel Frame Diameter: 20 in.
- Camera Diameter: 1.18 in.
- Camera Length: 1.68 in.
- Push Cable Diameter: 0.31 in.
- Push Cable Length: 200 ft.
- Operating Temperature: -4˚ to 104˚F
- Waterproof Depth: 330 ft.
- Video Resolution: 768 x 576 PAL
- Lighting: 6 LEDs
- Voltage: 230V
Catalog # 14113
**If labeled as "out of stock," please call 888-258-9359 for availability**
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.