The RIDGID SeekTech SR-20 PAL (21943) Hand-Held Utility Line Locator provides utility locating professionals the information they need to confidently determine the position of underground utilities. The SR-20's omnidirectional antenna system measures electromagnetic signals and calculates the signal's orientation strength, depth, and degree of distortion or interference. The display and the multidimensional audio cues give users a locating experience that is immediately intuitive.
For an added degree of confidence, the SR-20 continuously monitors the electromagnetic field for interference from conflicting signals that could distort its shape. When the SR-20 detects distortion, the SR-20 emits audio cues and displays on-screen guidance so that appropriate action can be taken to avoid mismarking the utility's position.
- PAL model
- Easily locates underground cables and pipes
- Large mapping display shows the utility's estimated position, direction, and depth
- Omnidirectional antennas capture a complete signal field for greater speed and accuracy
- Target line and guidance arrows quickly identify distortion
- Proximity signal and signal strength help work through difficult locates
- Trace any frequency from 10 Hz to 35 kH
- Lightweight yet rugged design with 3.5 lb. weight
- Powered by four C-cell batteries, up to 16 hours
- Active Line Trace Frequencies*: 128 Hz, 1 kHz, 8 kHz and 33 kHz
- Passive Power Trace: 50 Hz, 60 Hz, <4 kHz Broadband
- Passive Radio Trace: 4 kHz-15 kHz, 15 kHz-36 kHz
- Sonde Frequencies*: 16 Hz, 512 Hz, 640 Hz, 850 Hz, 8 kHz, 16 kHz, 33 kHz
- Meets FCC Class A and EN 55022 Class A requirements
- *30 user definable frequencies can be set from 10 Hz to 35 kHz
Catalog # 21943
**If labeled as "out of stock," please call 888-258-9359 for availability**
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.