FEATURES:• Distance - Induce over 8 times more current than traditional transmitters. More current means you can walk and trace further than ever before.
• Versatility - Power options include Lithium-Ion 18 V rechargeable battery, six D-cell batteries, or an external 10-28 VDC power source.
• Accuracy - Induce more current at lower frequencies. Lower frequencies are less prone to jump onto other lines in congested areas reducing distortion and increasing accuracy.
• Speed - When used with a SR-24 Bluetooth®-enabled locator, you can control the ST-33Q+ settings wirelessly from the SR-24 receiver. Change transmitted frequency remotely from up to 200 yards away.
• Pre-Programmed Direct Connect: 128 Hz, 1 kHz, 8 kHz, 33 kHz, 93 kHz, 262 kHZ
• User Programmed Direct Connect: Any Frequency from 10 Hz – 490 kHz
• Induction: 8 kHz or 33 kHz
• Max Power: 10 Watts
• Bluetooth Max Wireless Range: 200 Yards (183 Meters)
The RIDGID ST-33Q+ Line Transmitter with Bluetooth® is the ideal transmitter for inducing current onto a target line. It will also direct connect using any frequency from 10Hz to 490kHz* with power up to 10 Watts. The ST-33Q+ also allows the flexibility of using D-Cell alkaline batteries or 18V rechargeable RIDGID batteries for minimal interruptions on the job. The new Bluetooth® feature on the ST-33Q+ allows you to finish complex locates faster by wirelessly changing the transmitted frequency from the SR-24 receiver from up to 200 yards away.
Catalog # 49338
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.