The RIDGID rM200A 230V SeeSnake MAX rM200A Reel with D2A Drum, 200 ft. Cable, and Self-Leveling Color Camera Head (PAL) features a 200 ft. long, moderately stiff push cable, which makes the rM200A a versatile pipe inspection system.
The rM200A weighs 36.4 lbs, which includes the rM200 case, one stow bin, and the D2A drum. The rM200A's self-leveling camera ensures a clear image through turns and long lines. The rM200A is best suited for lines with diameters between 1.5 in to 4 in; however, when used with a 5 in. pipe guide, the rM200A's line capacity is 1.5 in. to 8 in. Achievable push distance depends on pipe conditions.
The rM200A is supplied with the D2A drum but can also be used with the D2B Drum (sold separately), giving users on-the-job flexibility when the job demands a different push cable and camera combination.
The rM200A can be used with any SeeSnake monitor and is designed to dock with the CS6 and CS65 for convenient transport, operation, and storage (monitors sold separately).
Heavily tested for durability, the rM200A's case helps protect the push cable, prolonging equipment life. Keeping the push cable enclosed when not in use also helps keep surfaces around and between work areas clean.
A FleXmitter sonde is built into the rM200A's spring assembly, helping to locate problems in the pipe. The FleXmitter sonde has a long, powerful antenna that is capable of putting out a strong signal without inhibiting the camera's flexibility through turns. The sonde transmits a 512 Hz signal that can be detected by receivers.
The rM200A is easy to transport with its handle assembly and wheels. One stow bin comes standard with each rM200. Users can store a paint can, gloves, business cards, wrenches, or any other tool they want to keep nearby in the stow bin.
The D2A Drum's integrated counter measures how far the camera has traveled inside the pipe. The water-resistant keypad allows users to control the counter's functions, which include day, date, time, distance, and preset or custom text overlays.
- For inspecting 1 1/2 in. to 8 in. lines up to 200 ft.
- Consists of rM200A reel with D2A drum installed
- Interchangeable drum can be quickly and easily switched, providing on-the-job flexibility
- Equipped with moderately stiff 200 ft. push cable for excellent versatility
- Durable case helps protect push cable and keep work areas clean
- Self-leveling color camera ensures a clear image through turns and long lines
- Easy to transport with handle assembly and wheels
- Docks with CS6, CS65 or CS65x digital monitor (available separately) for convenient transport and operation
- Built-in 512 Hz sonde makes it easy to locate problems in the pipe
- Integrated counter measures how far camera has traveled inside the pipe
- Suitable for use with any SeeSnake monitor or recorder (available separately)
- Pipe Capacity: 1.5 in. to 8 in. (requires 5 in. pipe guide for diameters above 4 in.)
- System Weight: 36.3 lbs. (16.5 kg)
- Drum Diameter: 17 in.
- Resolution: PAL 768 x 576 pixels
- Sonde Frequency: 512 Hz
- View: Self-leveling
- Length: 1 in.
- Diameter: 1 in.
- Light: 6 LEDs
- Push Cable:
- Length: 200 ft.
- Diameter: 0.3 in.
- Fiberglass Core Diameter: 0.14 in.
- Minimum Bend Radius: 2.8 in.
- Spring Assembly:
- Type: Single
- Length: 12 in.
Catalog # 42353
**If labeled as "out of stock," please call 888-258-9359 for availability**
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.