RIDGID Model FT-103 Transmitter connects to the insulated conductor and establishes a current flow, the current leaks to ground through the insulation fault and back to the ground stake. Model FR-30 Receiver detects the current flow to ground through the insulation fault. The receiver provides audio and visual indications of both signal strength and direction to assist in detecting and locating the fault. For the AFrame fault detector to work, the conductor must be in contact with the earth – it will not work with conductors in conduit.
TRANSMITTER, FT-103 3-WATT
- Direct Fault Finding frequencies: 797 Hz - “dFF” displayed
- Path locating frequencies: 128 Hz, 1 kHz, 8 kHz, 33kHz, 93 kHz
- Direct Connect frequencies: 128 Hz, 1 kHz, 8 kHz, 33kHz, 93 kHz
- Inductive Clamp frequencies: 8 kHz, 33 kHz, 93 kHz
- Broadcast Inductive frequencies: 33 kHz, 93 kHz
- Load Range: 5 O to 2M O
- Output Power: Up to 3 Watts (Low, medium, and high settings)
- Output Voltage: 5 Volts - 600 Volts
- Powered by (x8) C-Cell batteries (included)
Catalog # 57753
**If labeled "out of stock," please call 888-258-9359 for availability.**
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.